My week starts when Shabbat ends. Last week, it began with the El Paso, Texas, shooting that left 22 people dead. This week began with the news that the Palestinian killers of yeshiva student …
(JTA) — Not long after news that a shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, left at least 22 people dead, reports started swirling that the suspect had posted a manifesto on 8chan, an online forum.
(JTA) — Hundreds of students from Jewish day schools and yeshivas in Pennsylvania visited lawmakers in the state capitol to lobby for increased security funding for nonpublic schools and commu…
- Prosecutors say Dayton shooter's friend bought him armor
- DeWine addresses Ohio lawyers about Dayton, gun control
- From Texas to Ohio, Jews feel the pain, too
- Actions speak louder than words
- US death tax comes to Dayton
- Dayton Rabbi Bodney Halasz
- Statements on shootings in Dayton and El Paso
- Senators ask to increase funding for nonprofit security
- Poway Chabad shooting ripples through Northeast Ohio
- El Paso, Dayton and now a yeshiva student
- ‘We’ve lost a part of ourselves’: El Paso’s diverse Jewish community grapples with a mass shooting
- Dayton shooter showed ex-girlfriend ‘play-by-play’ of Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
- Dayton gunman showed video of Pittsburgh synagogue shooting to ex-girlfriend on first date
- What is 8chan, the site linked to shooters in Christchurch, Poway and El Paso?
- The El Paso shooting is being investigated as domestic terrorism. Does it matter?
- Post-mass shootings, Tlaib labels Palestinians activists and Israel ‘white nationalist’
- El Paso’s Jewish community stands in solidarity following deadly shooting
- Trump condemns bigotry and white supremacy in response to El Paso and Dayton shootings
- Network drops extremist message board 8Chan after El Paso shooting
CJN Most Popular